Wednesday 24 March 2010

Falling Behind

Oh dear, I'm slipping - not only did I not finish the Twitter Things, I missed my regularly scheduled Sunday evening blogging session, so I'm several Things behind. I engaged with Twitter a bit more, and kept it open for a couple of days at work, replying to people, using hashtags, etc. However, because most of the people who follow me are also following the rest of the people I follow (are you following?!), I didn't find anything I considered worth retweeting, because I knew everyone who would be interested would have already seen it...

I did find it reasonably compulsive for those couple of days, but I soon grew bored. It's just the same as facebook status updates (in fact, often they are facebook status updates), but you don't get to see people's photos, new contacts, events, or entire conversations, so I find it much less interesting. I might occasionally sign in for a nosy, but, much to my relief, I don't feel the pull that many seem to!

No comments:

Post a Comment