Sunday 14 March 2010

Twitter

I was looking forward to this Thing; Twitter is mentioned so often that I was intrigued to see what the fuss is about. To be honest, though, I've been disappointed. I've found other trainees to follow and a couple of other people/things, but apart from the same sorts of status updates I get from facebook, I haven't gained a lot from it, nor have I felt the pull that leads people to become hooked (thankfully! I have enough addictions...).

As a result, I have to confess that I forgot about Twitter for most of the week, and possibly I haven't put enough in to Twitter to get much out of it. I'll try to be more active about it, and see if I can fulfil the criteria for Thing 16 before too long.

In more exciting and early modern news, I've got going on my project. I'm working towards a producing a catalogue of one of the college's most interesting manuscripts - a collection of letters, poems, speeches, masques etc from the early 17thC - so most of my time and enthusiasm are taken up with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment