Sunday 14 February 2010

Technical Difficulties

I'm still having to deal with this blog in IE, and, as a dedicated Mozilla user, this means that there's a bit of a mental barrier to me just posting bits and pieces whenever they occur to me as I have to open a different programme to do it.

There seemed to be a similar barrier to my use of flickr - the bulk uploader kept crashing, and even the 'simple' uploader would only let me do one at a time, instead of five. Perhaps there's something wrong with my settings or my computer, but it was all a bit annoying and consequently took ages (and put me in a bit of a bad mood!). Anyway, my patience held out to six pictures, including some of Oxford in the snow,


and some of my travels (this one is from Krakow):


It was good to see the variety of pictures in the 23 Things flickr group - glad to see they weren't all of libraries...

1 comment:

  1. Oooh liking the Krakow photo! I remember those statues well..

    ReplyDelete